Welcome to the third (newly renamed) Boring to Better linky party. I am amazed at how many of you have taken the time to link up your wonderful transformations. I am getting way too many ideas, but that's a good thing.
I have taken an ugly gold toned frame and repainted and glazed it to make it ever so much better.
This is the best before picture I could find since I didn't take a new one. Oops.
Here is the after.
Let's take a closer look.
I used a Sherwin Williams color called Silvermist. It is a blue with gray undertones. Same color that I used on my sofa table makeover here.
Then I used my trusty Valspar Translucent glaze in mocha.
Such an improvement and so glad to see the gold toned frame gone.
Now let's see what you got!
This is a party, but we must have some guidelines:
1. Please only link up your post and not your whole blog.
2. Include a link or button (on my sidebar) in your post back to my blog.
3. Try to visit some of the other participants and maybe find some new friends.
4. It can be an old or new post.
5. Would love for you to become a follower through google friend connect on my sidebar if you haven't already.
I am linking to the following parties:
The Shabby Chic Cottage
Southern in my Heart
French Country Cottage
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Y'all come back now,