Welcome to Wow Us Wednesdays. Hope your week is going well. I am still painting on this and that and have knocked a couple more small projects out in the last few days and will be sharing those soon.
There were lots of great links last week and here a just a few to share.
This romantic Valentine wreath with dyed flowers is so pretty and was shared by Don't Disturb This Groove.
Complete tutorial for aging a steel cabinet shared by Simplicity in the South. Such a cute room.
Fabulous table transformation with the grain sack look by From My Front Porch to Yours.
Great photo shoot shared by Fiona and Twig.
Wonderful ideas for a Lego themed party shared by Calypso in the Country. These bags are the cutest.
New House to Home shared how she organized her teen's closet. Wish she would come do my closet.
Junk Chic Cottage shared her charming laundry room filled with vintage goods.
Great finish on this bathroom cabinet by House Dressing.
This is definitely the time of year for a hot bowl of soup and this recipe for cheddar ale soup sure fits the bill and was shared by Ruminations and Reckonings.
If you were featured please grab a ''featured" button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.