The Country Farm Home shared her wonderful vintage styled bathroom. Oh how I love that tub.
Check out this fabulous stenciled linen pillow by Jennifer Rizzo.
This stenciled rug tutorial was shared by Life at Lydia's House.
This cute tufted bench was shared by Birds and Soap. She shares the tutorial.
Check out how this chair was transformed by The Pauper's Castle.
Love this vintage styling by Blue Clear Sky with added flash cards.
This beautiful cake was shared by Nalle's House.
Thanks to everyone who joined in last week. Y'all rock!
If you were featured feel free to grab a "featured" button from the sidebar.
Now let's see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.