Lots of inspiration last week and here are just a few.
Tried and True.
Cottage at the Crossroads on facebook last week. I just love the hand painted old fashioned appeal of the bunnies and done in red instead of the pastels of Easter.
Dear Emmeline shared how to create this cute necktie sunburst clock. Hmmmm, we have plenty of old ties.
Love this lazy Susan created by Bliss Ranch. You should see what she started with.
Fun and colorful kid's bathroom transformation shared by a new blogger, Eating in the Shower.
Another new blogger, Happy and Harried, shared a recipe for peanut butter banana bread. Never heard of this before, but I bet it is a lot like a peanut butter and banana sandwich that I eat occasionally.
These coconut lemon bars looks so good that were shared by yet another fairly new blogger My Sweet Mission.
I love finding new blogs along with our regulars. I hope you will pop in and welcome the new ones.
If you were featured I hope you will grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. Thanks