The Lilypad Cottage shared her daughter's vibrantly colored and cute bedroom.
If I had a hallway that was used all the time I would want it to look like this one by Simplicity in the South.
This child's chair is just too cute. Check it out at The Chronicles of Home.
Creatively Southern transformed a closet into a nice reading nook for her children.
I love this desk with all its beautiful patina that Chateau Chic was lucky enough to buy.
The husband built this great tray out of old fence boards and it was beautifully styled by Zuhaus at Home.
These roses are so pretty and very real looking. You must see what they are made from by Curiosita Ellya.
Easter is over, but maybe you can save this idea for next year. Cute Easter buckets by Echoes of Laughter.
These cute daisy cookies were shared by Shop Girl.
If you were featured please grab a featured button from the sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.