Lots of inspiration last week so let's get right to some fabulous features.
I'm not a crafty gal, but I love looking at a super cute creative craft like this wreath by Serendipity Refined.
I have to share my sister's master bedroom makeover. Love the new brighter look. Hope you will check it out at The Essence of Home.
The cute colors of this old desk and chair really jumped out at me. How cute is this desk and chair makeover by Simply Reinvented for a little girl who needed her own craft space?
This is such a fun colorful clipboard hand painted by Vintage Gal Style.
I enjoyed reading this post by Sylvia's Simple Life about how daffodils are a sign of hope in Canada for the fight against cancer. You should read it and check our her lovely table.
Love the transformation of these chairs by House Talkn.
Petticoat Junction shared these cute kraft paper flowers. Isn't this cute?
I love red and love this pretty red highboy. Check out the transformation by Createinspire.
These are the most gorgeous photos of lavender macarons and flowers by Curiosity Ellya. She shares the recipe, too.
There was so much more, but I have to stop so y'all can share your new fabulousness.
If you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to "Wow Us With" this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.