Number Fifty-Three shared how she blended new and vintage pieces in her pretty living room.
Town and Country Living shared her new open shelving in her cute farmhouse kitchen.
Chandy transformation in this fun nursery was shared by Delightfully Noted.
The DIY Village.
Paper Daisy Designs.
A Walk in the Countryside shared how she made this beautiful oyster framed mirror.
Today's Timeless Treasures. Such great family memories created.
There was so much more and thanks for continuing to join this party each week!
If you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, we want to see what you are going to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.