Me and My DIY.
Helene's Legacy shared her beautiful living room makeover.
Since My Cozy Corner can't get to France yet to see the beautiful flower shops she created her own.
Speaking of flowers I gasped when I saw this picture of Butchart Gardens shared by Home is Where the Boat Is.
City Farmhouse shares how to create this fabulous farm table step by step.
This table was transformed by Shabby Love with vintage yardsticks. Love it.
One of my favorite desserts is creme brulee and then combine that with ice cream? It has to be good. The recipe was shared by Butter Yum.
Thanks to everyone who participated last week and if you were featured and don't have a featured button you can grab one from my sidebar.
Be sure to check out the top three most viewed links, too that were posted this morning.
Now we want to see what you are going to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. Thanks