There was lots of wonderful inspiration last week. Y'all truly are such smart and creative spirits and I learn so much and gather great ideas each week.
Here are some features to inspire you.
Fabulous French Country kitchen shared by Our Southern Home.
Old Things New hand painted this design on her walls. She also shares how.
Involving Color answers questions about her now sew roman shade. I love the fabric.
You must see what this lamp was repurposed from. Such a smart idea shared by Blue Roof Cabin.
A Delightsome Life shared her friend's garden party she attended. So many great ideas can be found.
Sweet Chaos shows off her kid's bathroom reveal. You should check out the before. Love the planked wall.
Cute wooden spoon herb markers were created and shared by Craftberry Bush.
Twigg Studios shares these raspberry mini pies. I love how they are stamped.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured please feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.