Here are just a few highlights from last week and then I will tell you about the pinning opportunity from Hometalk.
Cottage at the Crossroads shared this adorable topsy turvy planter and they share the tutorial if you want to make your own.
An Extraordinary Day shared how to plant a window box garden. I have always wanted one under the window over our garage, but our front gets soooooo hot. I would have to water daily.
Kadee Willow before she moves to another home. You should see the base under the sink.
Simplicity in the South.
The Golden Boys and Me turned Ikea book shelves into a kitchen island. You should check this out.
Comforts of Home shared her new exterior house colors and I love the red door. You should see her view from her porch.
Sew A Fine Seam. Be sure and check out the before.
Hotter weather means plenty of fresh fruit and these refreshing smoothies sure look good shared by Don't Disturb This Groove.
There was so much more, but we have to get this party started.
If you were featured be sure to grab a featured button from my side bar.
Now, for the Hometalk opportunity. I am a member of Hometalk and I am an honorary pinner along with several other bloggers for a French Country style board. Do you like to pin? Do you like French Country style? Well, if you would like a chance to become an honorary pinner on the French Country Style board plus win a special prize package all you have to do is click on over to this link and follow the steps.
Now, let's get this party started and see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. Thanks