I had a hard time, but here are just a few highlights.
I love everything about this back porch shared by MT-Tails.
Yvonne of Stone Gable sure knows how to throw a party and thinks of every little detail. Be sure to check out the country wedding reception she just recently hosted for her son and daughter in law.
This is the cutest boy's bedroom in a nautical theme by Inspiration For Moms. Be sure to check out all of it.
I don't normally decorate with a wreath, but this one by Atta Girl Says sure is cute.
Check out this deck floor, oh my aching back, shared by Sweet Parrish Place.
This cute potting bench was built and instructions shared by Design Dreams by Anne.
Lake Girl Paints always shares fabulous pieces she creates and this is another cute one. Perfect for summer.
This patriotic trifle was served up for Memorial Day by Priscillas, but would be perfect for July 4th, too.
Thanks to everyone who participated last week. If you were featured please feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.
If you missed The Top Three this morning be sure to check those out, too.
Now we want to see what you have to Wow Us With this week!
The winner of the "Pinning With the Stars Contest" last week is Shirley of Housepitality Designs and she was contacted.
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. Thanks