I love this guest room shared by Life on Virginia Street. She even has the same bench at the end of the bed that I have in the dining room.
This is a pretty living room makeover by Domestic Charm. I love the dark color on the back of the bookcases.
Do you need a cute idea for a birthday party? Well, look no further than Happily Mother After.
Lucy's Lampshade shared how she made these cute patriotic napkin rings. She made the napkins, too.
You can find out how to make these cute Country Living knockoff candles at Confessions of a Plate Addict.
Isn't this a cute cottage kitchen? Check it out at Cottage at the Crossroads.
It's Overflowing shares how to make this easy five ingredients cheesecake tart.
It is summer and it is hot. Don't these watermelon pudding pops by Clean and Scentsible look refreshing?
Thanks everyone for sharing and if you were featured please grab a featured button from the sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to "Wow us With" this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.