Welcome to our weekly get together. Thanks so much for coming back week after week. There are some very talented folks out in blog land. You will see what I mean when you see this week's features so let's get started.
This tween bedroom reveal for Brandi's son is over the top. She shares all the details and fab photos. You will be very surprised to see what that wall is made of.
This stunning headboard just took my breath away. Mimi of Blue Roof Cabin did this herself and she shares the tutorial and you need to see what she started with.
This beauty sure didn't look like this in its first life. Lisa did an outstanding job of painting and upholstering this chair and it went from an ugly duckling into this beautiful swan. You need to check out the before to truly appreciate it.
My mouth literally dropped open when I first saw this horse painting by Gee. She also shared a beautiful poppy that she did for a client.
A plain white lamp was transformed by adding a shell collection piece by piece. Be sure and check it out at Jana Hunter Interiors.
Manuela couldn't find any curtains she liked so she made her own. They are no sew, cute, and you must see what they really are. Great thinking outside the box, Manuela.
The Big Giant Food Basket is sure making me hungry sharing these scrumptious looking blueberry lemon cheesecake squares.
Oh, this is made with my favorite thing, Nutella. In fact I have been keeping it out of the house so I won't eat it. This Nutella Recipe in a Jar is really making me wish I did have some here. Yum.
Thanks everyone for sharing and if you were featured please grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get on with the party.
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.