Yay, it's party time again! I love when y'all come and link to this party so we can all be inspired by your talent. There was an awesome turnout last week and here are just a few highlights.
Grace Lee Cottage transformed her dining room into a child's play room. So cute!
While I was out cutting the grass I was noticing just how much work our back yard needs. It is awful. I love this beautiful patio with this wonderful pergola and the fireplace to sit by. Check more of this out at The Olde Farmhouse on Windmill Hill.
Here is another pretty outside area to enjoy. This is a new cabana shared by Fancy Frugal Life.
I was really blown away at this DIY walkway by Bliss Ranch.
Mimi's Vintage Charm turned a plain chest into this pretty two toned one with ASCP and new knobs.
Penny of Comforts of Home did a fabulous job of adding this harlequin pattern to this table that she made from a vintage sewing machine. I wish I had the patience to do a pattern like this.
Isn't this cute? There are easy step by step instructions for creating your own driftwood sailboats at Creating a Life.
I love my Toms and The Concrete Cottage shares how to update a worn out pair.
This beautiful flower petals orange cake was shared by Curiositaellya. It's too pretty to eat though.
I have never tried making doughnuts, but these by Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink sure look good.
If you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
I have a GIVEAWAY HERE.
Now, let's see what you have to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.