Daisymaebelle shares her friend's amazing farm house that she describes as the cutest farm house ever and I think she just may be right. They built this home doing much of the work and I think Country Living Magazine should come knocking on their door.
Tartan Tastes In Texas.
Celebrate Creativity where Lisa shares how to make these cute chalkboard drink tags.
Something Is Done shares the tutorial for this DIY roman shade. I love the yellow fabric in her breakfast nook.
Simply Stone Creek makes me want to find something to use it on.
Newton Custom Interiors shares this classic sundress she made for her cute little granddaughter. Looks like a golfer in the making.
Anything lemony says summer to me. You can find how to make these lemon cake batter truffles at Simply Suzannes.
Thanks to everyone who joined the party last week. If you were featured please grab a featured button from my side bar.
Now we want to see what you have to "Wow Us With" this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. Turning off word verification would be a great thing. You will get more comments if you do.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please..
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. Thanks