Be sure to check out this beautiful kitchen remodel by Life & Home at 2102. You must see the before.
An old screen door was transformed to this family message center by Hymns and Verses.
White Cottage Boutique shared this beautiful hutch transformation.
Cute yardstick wastebasket made by Refresh Renew.
I love cobblestone walks and this DIY paver one is beautiful shared by Antique Homes and Lifestyle.
Aren't these cute pouffes made by Sew a Fine Seam?
Lisa of Celebrate Creativity has quite an extensive DVD collection and a fab theatre room. She came up with this wonderful way to display and organize all those DVD's.
This cute watermelon turtle was shared by The Style Sisters.
I love banana bread and I truly love Nutella so this Nutella swirl banana bread is a win win shared by Ms. Toody Goo Shoes.
Thanks to everyone who joined the party last week. If you were featured you can grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now, it is time to party! And speaking of parties thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.