Howdy howdy! Well, on Wednesday I will be hopping on the big bird to fly overseas. I am both excited and nervous. I hope I have everything I need over there. I have had a bit of a time getting Visa debit cards to use over there, but everything should be working right. Fingers crossed.
There were lots of fabulous links again last week because y'all are so darn smart and creative. Here are just a few highlights.
Some gorgeous shots of a hot air balloon race were shared by My Cozy Little Corner.
Now this is definitely a unique idea. Just look at these cute drawer front window boxes by Kammy's Korner.
Here is another cute idea for a dirty clothes hamper. Just make one with an embroidery hoop and some fabric. Don't Disturb This Groove shares how to make it.
Sometimes even my sister of The Essence of Home surprises me with a good idea. She copied other rope covered cords on lights and created her own for her kitchen light.
Here is another brilliant idea for a light. Find out how you can create this one by The Wood Grain Cottage.
These apple whoopie pies shared by Posed Perfection sure look good.
Gosh, these pumpkin spice whoopie pies look really good, too shared by Shop Girl.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. If you were featured please grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to Wow Us With this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.