Great turn out to the party last week and I appreciate y'all joining and sharing here each week. It is really hard highlighting just a few of you, but I try to share a variety of ideas. Let's take a look.
I love this navy and white living room reveal shared by It All Started With Paint.
This mantel by Hymns and Verses is just so elegant to me.
This is the darn cutest chair! You must see how this was created at A Corner Cottage. This really did wow me!
How would you like to start your day with this view shared by Far Above Rubies? Just gorgeous.
Forever Decorating shared how she painted part of the upholstery on this chair. Love the fabric she recovered the seat with, too.
You can learn step by step how to remove shower doors shared by Living and Learning by Luisa.
I have two bathrooms upstairs where I would love to do this.
If you have children waiting for the big day this is a cute way to count them down. DIY instructions at Made From Pinterest.
You know you will want to whip up a batch of these. Recipe shared by Posed Perfection.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured you can grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now, we want to see what you have to Wow Us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.