Arbor House Lane shared her fabulously spooky decorated home.
A beautiful Bed and Breakfast photography shoot was shared by Fiona and Twig.
Oh, my, look at these over the top apples by Home is Where the Boat Is.
Pails of Paint shared step by step how to create this cute picture frame wreath.
I love the simplicity of this paper leaf wreath by Nalle's House.
The cutest or should I say creepiest spider webs made from washi tape by Life.Love.Larson.
You should see how Organized Clutter Queen put this together with junk.
You can find out how to get rid of this mess at It's Overflowing and it may just have something to do with an app.
You can make a healthier version of Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte and Our Life In a Click shows you how.
Thanks everyone for joining last week. If you were featured you can grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now for the announcement of the two winners of the Country Living Fair three day passes. After going through the comments and taking out the extras and the ones who aren't planning on attending, but commented there were 59 entries left.
The two winners are:
1. #51 Cindy
2. #26 Fasten Your Seatbelts
I will contact them by email.
Now, let's get this party goin!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.