Thanks so much for all the support for the Joss & Main curated event. The sale stays open for three days so be sure to check it out. If you aren't a member you can join for free through my invite.
Now, let's get on to the party which is running late.
Here are some fabulous features from last week.
I just can't get over how stunning this fall outdoor arrangement is by Serendipity Refined.
Designing Domesticity moved across country and then had their kitchen remodeled into this beauty. Be sure and check out the before.
I love the added lights to this DIY demijohn lamp by Just Grand.
This dresser is so pretty painted in French Linen by Mimi's Vintage Charm.
Home Sweet Ruby shared this beautiful DIY upholstered headboard.
Now this is one big splash of color in this Halloween wreath made by Kristen's Creations.
This spider hair bow was made and shared on this cute model by Pickled Okra.
More Halloween cuteness shared by A Thrifter in Disguise. She shares how you can create these witch costumes.
How about some Granny Smith apple turnovers? The recipe was shared by At Home with Jemma.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. If this is your first time being featured I hope you will grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this party started!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.