We are finally getting some fall color around here and the weather is up and down like normal. At the Country Living fair over the weekend we experienced below normal temps which made the days rather chilly, but I liked it like that. Now we are back to warm and muggy for a few days. I hope y'all are enjoying some pretty fall weather where you are.
Now, on to the party and some wonderful features from last week.
Halloween is this week so how about some Halloween inspiration shared by The North End Loft.
Things are getting quite buggy over at Confessions of a Plate Addict.
Go over and visit The Charm of Home at your own risk. It's looking a bit creepy over there.
Now on to something pretty. Oh, how I would love an outdoor fireplace like this one by The Refeathered Roost.
Talk about DIY, you must see what this thick piece of wood was turned into by Timeless Treasures.
You should check out this basement tour by Oliver and Rust that is filled with wonderful vintage treasures.
Desire Empire shared the recipe for these healthy wholemeal banana and cinnamon pancakes. Healthy might be a nice change after all the candy that will be eaten this week.
There were so many more great links last week, but we need to get this party started. If you were featured I hope you will grab a "featured" button from my sidebar.
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.