The first arctic blast is coming in tonight so I will be hibernating. I do not like cold windy weather. Brrrrr. I know many of you are getting snow and that is why I live in the south and the older I get the colder I get. Y'all stay warm.
On to this week's partay. Some great talent shared last week so let's look at just a few highlights.
Designing Domesticity shared her pretty breakfast room with her wonderful vintage farm table. I love it and hopefully mine will be on the ship next Monday and will be in my home in a few weeks!
Pat at Back Porch Musings shared her new winter look in her bedroom. Love the mix of patterns.
I simply adore this finger knitted wreath by Recaptured Charm.
Cute dry erased board created by Sweet Pea.
Cute vintage lunch box shared by Tazas & Cuentos.
I know many of you are already getting ready for Christmas and here are some gift wrap ideas by Maddiebella Home.
This pretty tree skirt was shared by Something Is Done and she shares the tutorial, too.
Here is a pretty sweet treat by My Sweet Mission.
Thanks everyone for sharing and if you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get on with the party!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.