Hope your week is going well. We are only a week away from Thanksgiving. Are you ready?
Announcement: I am probably going to take some time off next week since I have been blogging almost four years without barely stopping. I was going to cancel the party next week, but I decided the party will go on, but with a twist. I would love for y'all to share some things from Christmas PAST. Such as any Christmas decor, full house tours, mantels, crafts, table settings, outdoor ideas, etc. This will give some of us, who may need to be inspired, some ideas for this year. K?
Great turn out at last week's party and I chose some features that may help inspire you with table setting ideas for the big day just in case you haven't got it all planned out.
Anita of Far Above Rubies set a beautiful table and I love the added touch of the Giving Thanks place cards.
Here are some good centerpiece and place card ideas in this pretty table setting filled greens, browns and ivory shared by Sophia's Decor. I really want those little squirrel shakers.
How about a enjoying Thanksgiving outside? Refeathered Roost so far has not had the perfect weather, but she set this pretty pretend table.
Find out how to create a pumpkin vase centerpiece at Home is Where the Boat Is.
Here is a very simple casual centerpiece by Town n Country Living.
I love the idea of framing the menu that was part of Simply Suzannes pretty table.
Lots of great texture in this table setting by Corner of Plaid and Paisley.
Another table with a centerpiece filled with things you can find in the yard and a cute idea of using corks to create place cards by Our Southern Home.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week and if you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get on with this party!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my party button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.