Welcome to Wow Us Wednesdays. Wow, did you check out last week's links? Lots of wonderful holiday inspiration from all of you wonderfully talented folks.
Here are just a few highlights.
Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict created this beautiful mantel and y'all she makes all her stockings. So cute.
Find out how you can make this cute gingerbread house by Real Coake.
You can get instructions for this cute clothespin Santa at Sweet Pea.
Priscillas shared her cute kitchen candy cane tree.
And how about whipping up a batch of these candy cane cookies by Blissful Roots.
Have any extra buttons lying around? Why not whip up one of these button trees by Vintage Creations.
Echoes of Laughter shares how to host a cake pop party.
Thanks so much for joining the party last week and if you were featured be sure to grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.