Lots of beautiful Christmas posts were shared last week and one thing that stood out at me were deer silhouettes. So you know what? I am sharing those as the highlights this week. It is really hard to pick and choose y'all's Christmas posts to share. That is like saying well yours looks better than the others, but they are all beautiful so instead we will just talk deer this week.
City Farmhouse created this cute nook including a cute deer silhouette pillow.
Lookie What I Did dressed up this sled with some gold paint and a white deer silhouette.
Southern State of Mind mixed chevron and gold together. Cute!
Home Sweet Ruby shares a tutorial to create a pillow with a deer silhouette and I'm loving the plaid.
And how about a sparkly glittery deer head in a gold frame by Berry Berry Quite Contrary.
I love these wood slice ornaments by Upcycled Treasures.
There are a couple of different deer silhouettes and lots of other deer in this cute Christmas home tour by Happy At Home.
And then there is THIS ONE! This one that made me GASP when I first laid eyes on it. Yes, I love this red checked framed deer silhouette by Hymns and Verses and if you haven't taken her Christmas house tour don't miss it.
Thanks so much ladies for sharing your cute DIY deer silhouettes.
If you don't have a featured button yet please grab one from my sidebar.
Now we want to see what you have to Wow Us With this week so let's get this party started.
Since this party falls on Christmas eve I am going to start the party on Monday night at 8 pm eastern time so mark your calender and let's party early. The following week is New Year's eve so again I will start the party on Monday at 8 and let's share any of your projects from this past year or a combined recap post as a project recap party. Lots of folks start new projects in the new year so maybe someone will be inspired by your past work..
Post Edit: no party the week of Christmas, but we will do a 2013 projects party the following week.
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.