You have got to go over to Bliss Ranch and see how she made over these chairs. Be sure to see the front of them.
At Art and Sand this tabletop was beefed up with these wonderful thick planks. It was all DIY and you should check out the before, too.
Here is a fabulous idea to store all those spices. Check out the DIY instructions at Confessions of a Serial Diyer.
Love this boy's desk makeover by Createinspire.
Must Love Junk did a fabulous job of layering her winter mantel. Oh, and I covet that silver urn.
Mary Ann of Classic Casual Home, who is a professional designer, shares ten tips on making the most of your office.
Find out how you can create these pretty diamond dusted candle holders like Bella Rose Cottage did.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured you can grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now let's get this party started!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.