Here are a few features from last week.
I love all the great vintage details of this boy's room decorated in a travel theme by Decor To Adore.
This room by Designing Domesticity is just fabulous. I love the colors and that wonderful gallery wall.
This DIY personalized cutting board and spoons certainly caught my eye. You can find out how to create these yourself at The Moon and Me.
Cute winter door idea shared by Our Life in a Click.
You should see the before of this beautiful china cabinet by Fisherman's Wife Furniture.
The Painted Drawer transformed her stairs with paint and stencils.
In January it seems we try our best to eat better. Here is a low carb portabella pizza shared by Cottage at the Crossroads.
I loved snow ice cream when I was lucky enough to enjoy some snow when I was a child. I wish we would get just one good snow this year so I can try this recipe by An Extraordinary Day.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured you can grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this party going and see what you have to "wow us with" this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. No link parties, please.
7. Please no more than three links per person.
8. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.