Thank y'all so much for the blog love. I still can't believe it has been four years! Did you miss any of the past week's posts? French Farm Table, My Kind of Bargain, Cool Video of Separating Eggs, My Crazy Mind, Favorite Room, and Relocated.
Thanks to all of you who came and partied here last week. Let's look at a few highlights.
The Blissful Bee helped her parents decorate their living room.
Pretty guest room by Tidbits and Twine.
The Concrete Cottage shared her cute craft room in a small space.
The Altered Past truly scored when she found these vintage French metis linen sheets at Goodwill.
That Mommy Blog and tutorial.
Sew a Fine Seam shared how they are using shutters as inside window treatments.
I just love these pretty flowers in their sweater vases shared by Miss Kopy Kat.
And here is a sweet treat by Cozy Country Living.
Thanks to all of y'all for sharing and if you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this shindig started!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.