There were lots of great links last week because I have the most talented party peeps.
Here are just a few highlights from last week.
A new blogger, Trois Petites Filles, shared her pretty antique daybed.
This beautiful quilt was shared by We Call It Junkin.
House of Hawthornes.
Pickled Okra to make yours a sweater.
Home is Where the Boat Is.
Thanks so much for sharing and if you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this party started!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.