There were lots of great links at last week's party. Y'all are so very talented and you make my job pretty easy to choose some fabulous features. I just wish I could share more, but the post would get to long and the party would never get started. :)
Daffodil Hill shared all the pretty details of her bedroom. Loving the hanging lantern and that gallery wall.
Dixie Delights. There is just something about twin beds. She shares all the details.
Down to Earth Style added this fabulous black accent wall. I just want to squeeze her fur baby.
Three Dog Farmhouse.
A Big Story.
Beaux Reves shared her pretty vintage linens. She found the "His and Hers" pillowcases tucked away. I love finding things I forgot about.
Inspired Living shows how she created this pretty centerpiece.
Here is a yummy angel food cake recipe for you from Twigg Studios.
Thanks so much to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar if you like.
Now let's get this party going!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.