Let's Add Sprinkles found in the trash, fixed it up, and hung it in her bedroom.
Here is another beautiful master bedroom reveal by Vintage Finds.
Find out how easy it is to to embellish some chairs like Tidbits and Twine did.
Little Putty Little Paint bit the bullet and painted this wonderful island. Be sure to check out the before and where it came from.
Right Up My Alley shared how she updated these sconces in this pretty library.
This dresser went from drab to fabulous in black. See the before at RPK Interiors.
I think most of you have heard of the new app called Waterlogue. If not don't even try it because it is quite addictive! Richella of Imparting Grace took it a step further and framed a picture of her home. She shares step by step how to create your own framed print. This is such a great idea.
Thanks to everyone who joined and if you were featured please feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now let's get on with the party!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette