I am so glad you are here to party! Lots of great links last week. Just a reminder, no more than three links per person, please. Let's look at a few highlights from last week.
If this doesn't say spring I don't know what does. I love this window art created by Remodelando la Casa.
Storywood Designs revealed her pretty master bedroom makeover. Love that checked bedding.
You should check out the before of this wonderful bathroom makeover by A Couple of Pounds.
Gorgeous French bed with lovely details shared by D. D.'s Cottage and Design.
Love the color and perfect chippiness on this dry sink by Revived by Delia.
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating did a super job on this DIY headboard with an added light.
You really should see what this chest looked like before. All instructions shared by Brepurposed.
Super cute painted white floors shared by Cottage 4C.
Find out how to create a cute canvas like this by Down Home Inspiration.
Confession, I'm not wild about seafood pasta dishes, but for those of you who are this is probably a good recipe shared by Desire Empire.
Thanks to everyone who partied here last week! If you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this party started and see what you have to wow us with this week!
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the picture and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.