Isn't this pretty? I love this shot of the bedroom, but the feature is the DIY sliding barn doors by Nest of Bliss.
Super cute and colorful nursery shared by Simply Salvage.
Beautiful finish and color on this little table makeover by Redoux Interiors.
The cute red accents grabbed my attention in this kid's/guest bathroom reveal by Maison de Pax.
Fab settee makeover by Simple Details.
You must see what the beautiful eggs are made from shared by Somewhat Quirky Design.
Meatloaf and Melodrama shared these cute foam Peeps bunnies that are easy to make.
Check out how to make this peach cobbler in a dutch oven outside with coals by My Turn for Us.
Thanks so much to everyone who joined the party and if you were featured please grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's get this party started. I can't wait to see what you have to wow us with!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the link and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.