Now let's get on with the party. First we need to look at a few features from last week's talent filled party.
I love this gallery wall of mirrors and the pops of blue added to just a couple of them by Number Fifty-three.
I love tulips and this pretty tulip wreath and tutorial was shared by Priscillas.
Painting the door the same color as the wall in this area was a brilliant idea by Chatfield Court.
This setting by My Cozy Corner just makes me want to go out and sit and listen to the birds and breathe in the fresh air.
These are the cutest meringue nests by Lee Caroline.
Find out how to make these cute animal cracker jars and the animal crackers at Celebrate Creativity.
I can't eat these since they aren't on my eating plan, but for those of you who can Peonies and Orange Blossoms says these are the World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie.
If you are on blogger and google + then you may want to see this tutorial shared by Remodelando la Casa.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week and if you were featured you can grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, lets's get this party started. I know we want to see what y'all have to wow us with this week!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the link and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.