On the blog front there are issues with blog posts not being delivered by subscriptions. This is throughout blog land and I know many of you have emailed me about this. All I can say for now is the next best way to get blogs delivered to your inbox would be to follow through bloglovin. It is the heart shaped icon on my sidebar in my social icons and at the end of each post. All blogs you follow through that will come to your inbox. So sorry there is a glitch with the subscriptions. Believe me I don't like it one bit.
sun room's new look that I shared Monday.
There were lots of great links last week and here are a few highlights.
The Porch House in Madison, Ga. was shared by Olive Out and was the most viewed link.
Uniquely Yours Or Mine transformed their kitchen island from ho hum to fabulous.
A nice shady spot was created to sit and relax by their pond, but was a lot of back breaking work to get there. See how it was made step by step by Our Adventures in Home Improvement.
Petticoat Junktion shares 10 steps for painting furniture and she always does fabulous work.
Find out how to make this mint lime foot soak and get the free printable tag by Echoes of Laughter.
This would make a nice Mother's Day gift.
This lemon blueberry pomegranate iced tea sure would be good on a hot day. Find the recipe at
The Charm of Home shared this beautiful angel food cake that is just too pretty to eat.
Thanks to everyone who joined last week. If you were featured you can grab a featured button from my sidebar.
Now, let's not waste anymore time and get this party started!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
1. Please have a separate link to this in your post (not linked to a mass link page) or add my button from the sidebar to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you and I would appreciate the same. If you find your link deleted just add a back link or my button and try again.
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
4. No advertising, etsy links, or link parties.
5. Please no more than three links per person.
6. If you want to pin a picture to Pinterest please click on the link and pin it from the original source and not my blog. That's just good pinning etiquette.